Monday, July 14, 2008

My "new" used car

So as you all know, my car and I didn't get along very well. I think it was narcoleptic. I put a ton of money and time into it and finally got it running reliably, but I was still harboring ill feelings for it. In the end, I felt it best to just sell it and move on. *sniff* Goodbye Super Trooper...I won't really miss your antics but your new dads (yea, 3 of them) will take good care of you. (I sold her to some first semester boys, and yes, I told them EVERYTHING that went on with it and they were still happy to purchase it. As of now, they have only had a flat tire, go figure.)

So, I would like to introduce you all to the new car, Blue, Blueberry, De Blue Ting, etc. We can't decide on a name yet so I am taking suggestions.












































I took a weekend trip to Nevis this weekend but I don't have time to put up those pictures. Check back in a few days and you may get lucky!

Miss you all!
<3

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice new car!! I was thinking and I would probably call it Barney. lol. Are there any Suzuki Samurai's out there? Those are a blast!

Dr. Hayley said...

Barney is purple! I know you can't tell the difference, but my car is blue. Keep thinking of names! And yea, they have Samurai's...some have tops, some don't, some have door handles, some have hangers. They are funny.